Thursday, November 25, 2010

You've hit the nail

Why
are
we
so
nervous
?


I say "we" because I'm nervous as hell too. Maybe it's from my lack of experience of talking to girls.
Growing up in a family with only a sister and a mother, I should really be comfortable with talking to girls.


I'm guessing all this nervousness comes from fear of failing; failing to appeal (or impress. Either way, it's totally unnecessary).
I hate myself for suddenly becoming an introvert when a conversation with a girl begins. 
Believe it or not, I am the master of awkward silences. I can make them without even trying and I get even more nervous to break the awkward silence. It's overall a vicious cycle.


Well, since we first need to get comfortable with each other, I'm going to bother you whenever I can. ;)
Meanwhile, take this long weekend to take care of yourself. 


-Chris


ps: You think I'm too good for you? You got it the other way around. haha
pss: I like your brown purse
psss: I actually like what you wear everyday. You have a nice sense of style. Like me. haha!
pssss: Do you play any musical instruments?

1 comment:

  1. PS: No, I'm pretty sure I'm right.
    PSS: I do too. Lol. Hence the purchase.
    PSSS: You're very wrong. My closet is hideous.
    PSSSS: Indeed. In order:
    Guitar, saxophone, piano, clarinet, & flute.

    ReplyDelete