I guess your last post wasn't for me, but I need to pitch in.
From the way I see it, you're different from whom you think you are. At least I think so.
Hear me now or never, and it probably won't change how you think about yourself, but I'll try.
You are a girl with an eye for realism. You see things and people as they are. But your inner eye, the one towards yourself, can be a little pessimistic. Perhaps you were being modest, but when I said you were beautiful (and I mean it), you couldn't agree with me. Get real. You ARE beautiful (and stop telling yourself you aren't!).
I don't even see a hint of arrogant nature (nor a cocky one) in you when we talk.
You ARE honest, but not brutally. Besides, honesty is good. The alternative, lying, is worse.
When you say you can't change yourself, you may be right. But I love the way you are and that won't change either. What you can change is the way you perceive yourself. Yes, life for you so far has been a rough patchwork, with far too much things for you to deal with (I can't even imagine what you went through). If that changed you in any way, though, it should have made you stronger, knowing that you can deal with all the things life throws at you.
Believe me when I say you are an amazing person because I see you as you, Autumn.
-Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment