Thursday, November 25, 2010

This that those these

Ughh I need coffee or sleep.
I'm lacking both and my head's turning the wrong way.

Biology project is about cancer, and maybe I should look into your "cancer virus" so I can fix it. :P

You say you're an offspring of two odd individuals. 
Maybe that's why you're extra special. In the good way, of course. :)

Tomorrow, I have to attend a seminar at the Fairmont Hotel for a few hours. Ultimate ugh.
Then on Saturday, I have to goto UBC for engineering open house.
What a weekend filled with joy. -_-
I wish I could spend my weekends with you, without having to worry about going to school or doing any obligatory work.

I have bad news; I can't play soccer. I just can't. Even though I have the Korean blood, my soccer skills are worse than those of a penguin.

I'm blabbing off about random stuff. I should goto bed.
Goodnight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment