Things didn't work out as usual for me.
I have no one to blame but myself for this one, though.
I wanted to tell you more today but you seemed to be preoccupied by your friends (like most of the time).
My little 'speech' was going to be mostly self-degrading, but I thought you'd like to know, since I get to be the one to call everything off. fun.
Well, I won't start since I feel like I've wasted enough of your time.
I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry,
and hope you find a better person next time.
You know, the one that doesn't make fake promises or isn't only a perfect dream but is perfect in reality as well.
My last straw seems like to have you as a friend at least, but that'll be blown away too if I don't start talking to you.
So I'll sign out.
-Chris.
No comments:
Post a Comment