Sunday, November 21, 2010

Now I know you.

Wow. I guess I'm right about you being a "one of a kind".
I love sushi too. I used to hate it because in Korea, it's just sashimi (raw fish). But when I tried the sushi here, I fell in love with it instantly.
I also love cake. Cheesecake is my favorite and moose cake my second.
Strawberry cheesecake is unbelievably tasty, but I don't get to eat it often. I wish I could bake.
I am a half-hearted vegetarian. I love the green-ness of all veggies, and onions are my favourite. Weird, you may think, but try sautéing it and you'll never go back to your smelly raw onions again.
I also like meat, which is why I'm only half vegetarian. I can live without meat for sure, but it isn't bad once in a while (especially when you have Korean BBQ)
Running is my second favorite sport (if you call it a sport), and hockey is my first. Even though I grew up in Korea, where skating rinks were a rare commodity, I was lucky enough to live beside one. I used to skate everyday for 5 hours just because I loved feeling the wind swooshing by me. Now, I can't do that anymore because most of my time is preoccupied. I wish I was young again, and be careless about the future, doing things only by my instinct. Yeah, that's a thing about growing up. We have to give up on certain things in order to gain other things. Unfortunately, those "other things" only seem to include money and "successful" future. That's why I dislike money.
Aww I feel bad for almost under-estimating you for your age. I didn't mean to, and I guess being old also makes you forgetful about how you were like before.
I don't like love either. I was hurt by it more than I should have been, with the damage still lingering. But I can't help it. Love renders me helpless.
I miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment